Wednesday, March 20, 2013

To High of Expectations?

I'm in the process of doubting my thoughts lately because I think I am expecting to much. IDK. I don't want to toot my horn to much but I think I am a freaking catch. Sure I'm not a size 2 with blonde hair and blue eyes, but I think I'm pretty, I'm supportive, thoughtful, giving, and take care of the people I love. I just ask for the same in return. 
When I lived at home with my dad, he let me do what I wanted but ANY TIME I needed him there, he didn't even hesitate. He did things for me that I never even asked, he just knew. He made me soup when I was sick, went to get me ANYTHING I needed from the store, even tampons, and waited on me hand and foot if I needed it, which wasn't often. I love Jared but with all this crap going on I feel like I want him to do more. Then once one problem I'm annoyed at or not happy with is resolved, there is something else I want done differently. Idk if I'm pissed at him for everything going on or pissed he is leaving me in under 3 months and doesn't want to be attached to me at the hip like everyone elses husbands or what. But it's almost nerve wracking that everyone else is spending time together and Jared either A. wants to go out...fine or B. Hang out with friends... fine. I am always understanding but why the heck can't we just hang out at home by ourselves. Not go out and blow money, not hang out with friends, just sit at home on the couch, cuddle, and watch a movie?? Your going to spend 9 months with these guys, you can hang out then lol. 
And why when I'm sick or don't feel good, heaven forbid I ask you to do something, you'll do it but not before you throw and hour long fit. Like once you already do it, I don't even care anymore. See my dilemma? Is it to much to ask for to have a little pampering and taking care of from some other than myself. It seems like that's all I have up here, is myself. I literally can't wait to go home. And anyone that knows me knows that when one thing pisses me off its like a whirl wind of everything else. I start to nit pick everything that pisses me off or annoys me of a person. I hate being tickled, he tickles me almost everyday. I know he thinks hes being funny but I freaking hate it. Like no joke, it makes me what to hit him in the face. Two dishes after I slaved over dinner for 2 hours, puts them in the sink... really? Tells me hes going to be home in an hour so I make sure dinner is ready in about an hour... gets "distracted" with a friend working on his truck and forgets to tell me... Seriously? 
As you can see... very little little little minor things, but constantly annoying me everyday. I'm at my ends, something needs to change, or this 9 months apart will be a good vacation because he will get a taste of life without me doing every little thing for him. I'm sure I'll calm down eventually, just lately... it's to much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment