Thursday, September 20, 2012

Going to visit my Boyfriend... and somethings up...

So I'm heading up to Ft. Leonardwood to see Jared and he's been acting very funny! Not in a bad suspicious way but questioning me about things that normally come after a proposal. Now, I know a proposal is coming when he's home. We talk about it all the time, shoot all his basic letters were about getting married. It's going to happen. BUT, there is no way for him to buy a ring on base really, I mean there are the rings at the PX but not to sound totally greedy, they really aren't my style. Over the 4 years I have provided him with the necessary documentation he needs to get me exactly what I want haha. Gosh that sounds horrible lol. No really, I'd be happy with whatever, as long as it comes from him on one knee. I got home from church the other day and my dad said Jared called him to talk about asking my hand in marriage... wahhhhhh lol. We've talked about this and he knows he needs my dads permission, so why is he asking now. And if he's doing it this weekend, why is my dad spilling the beans haha, what a horrible secret keeper! Anyways I will be excited to see what happens. I love him so much and want nothing than to just start our lives together :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment